Assists the business to create, implement and monitor the its sales strategy. Assists in developing products and services to help maximize profits and market share, while ensuring that the Company’s customers are satisfied. Assists in creating a recognizable brand.
- Assists in implementing sales activities.
- Assists in monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities and results.
- Assists in identifying potential markets.
- Assists in monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Assists in product development.
- Assists in sales promotion activities for the Company’s products.
- Assists in analysing customer research, current market conditions and competitor information with the aim of filling a niche in the capital market.
- Develops an ongoing relationship with customers and encourages loyalty.
- Keeps abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect the industry, as well as monitors the economy to determine its effect on earnings.
Personal Qualities & Required Skills
- Has good knowledge of the business.
- Has sharp analytical abilities; creative and aggressive in approach.
- Confident in dealing with people.
- Excellent communication skills and good IT skills.
- Smart, well organised and highly motivated.
- Able to work under pressure.
- A good negotiator.
- Persuasive and encouraging.
- Produces imaginative solutions to problems.
- Maintains both social and professional integrity