Helps to devise, to develop and to deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development at the branch level. Helps to grow sales and to develop new business sales opportunities for the full range of the Company’s products
- Helps to develop new and innovative strategies for communicating the company’s ethos.
- Helps to communicate these strategies to both internal and external customers.
- Helps to align the business development strategy with other strategies and programmes, and seeks to maximise effectiveness through collaboration.
- Helps to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that the vision is not lost in its daily operations.
- Pro-actively identifies new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
- Helps to identify and to develop new products and business opportunities with identified key target clients.
- Assists in reviewing and developing all advertising-related opportunities for the company and works with Management to include these into the fund mobilisation plans.
- Innovates, offers new ideas, and approaches for developing the organisation, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks where appropriate.
- Helps to develop high-quality written content for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
Personal Qualities & Required Skills
- Excellent entrepreneurial drive.
- Has in-depth overview of the business.
- Passionate and able to help shape an organisation’s image.
- Very good negotiator.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Smart, well organised and highly motivated.
- Results driven.
- Produces imaginative solutions to problems.
- Knowledgeable about the Company’s products, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains both social and professional integrity.