SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Leads in implementing and monitoring the firm’s sales strategy. Assists in developing products and services to help maximize profits and market share, while ensuring that the firm’s customers are satisfied. Assists in creating a recognizable brand.
- Devices, develops and delivers a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for sales activities and all related issues.
- Assists in analysing customer research, current market conditions and competitor information with the aim of filling a niche in the capital market.
- Keeps abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect the industry, as well as monitors the economy to determine its effect on earnings.
- Leads the growth of sales and develops new business sales opportunities for the full range of the firm's products.
- Manages and coordinates sales activities through specified branch managers.
- Leads and supports sales personnel in performing daily sales activities.
- Monitors, reviews and reports on sales activities and related results.
- Identifies potential markets for sales execution
- Monitors trends that indicate the need for new products and services for proper recommendations
- Assists in territorial product development.